Safety Officer Course
No Experience Required – No Education Required – No Documents Required – No Age Limit – No Language Problem
Class Timing No Problem ( Morning Classes – Evening Classes – Friday Classes) – Approved by Ministry of Education Qatar
If you want to become a safety officer in your company or want to get safety officer job, this is the right safety officer course for you.
- IOSH (Managing Safely)
- Safety Officer Course (Designed as per OSHA 30 hrs Standard)
- Management System
- Accident Theory
- Human Factors
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Health and Safety Signs
- Leadership Skills
- First Aid
- Fire Fighting
- To feel confident and competent to carry out the job as a safety officer.
- Provide a basic skill and knowledge to identify and control hazards in the workplace.
- Promote a proactive safety attitude.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act.
- Perform simple job safety analyses and risk assessments.
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Certificate & Card (on successful completion)
This course can also be run in-house for up to 15 persons per course by arrangement
Fee: Please call for a quote
Why Gravity Skills?
Gravity Skills are specialists within the style and delivery of health and safety coaching throughout the globe. Over our five-year history, a many our students and businesses have chosen Gravity Skills as their most popular coaching supplier. Our knowledgeable trainers and friendly support groups inspire total confidence within the people and firms we tend to train and advise.
Why Gravity Skills ?
Experienced, friendly, background-checked, and insured, our Teaching professionals are always there for you.
Our professional trainers are always available for your training. They are waiting to polish your skills and to add shine to your CV.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Not satisfied with Institution? Don’t worry. We’ll refund your money if any unsatisfaction happen. It’s as simple as that.(Conditions Applied)