1- slips, trip and falls; falls from height; collisions with moving vehicles; striking by
moving, flying or falling objects; striking against fixed or stationary objects.
2- • Smooth floor surfaces that are:
– Inherently slippery (e.g. polished marble).
– Wet because of spills or cleaning operations.
• Contamination of a floor with a slippery contaminant (e.g. fat or leaves).
• Frost and ice (e.g. outside pavements in winter or the floor in a freezer).
• Uneven or loose floor surfaces (e.g. broken paving slab; poorly-laid floor mat).
• Trailing cables (e.g. the flex of a vacuum cleaner).
• Objects on the floor (e.g. a bag left on the floor).
• Steps and stairs