Gravity Skills is committed to managing all formal complaints in a reasonable and timely fashion, and to use them as a chance for making improvements.
All complaints received are addressed by our procedure:
- All Complaints will be acknowledged within five functioning days.
- Correspondence and conversations concerning your grievance will be logged.
- Grievances are examined immediately and relatively.
- All complaints will be solved, and a written response would be provided within 20 working days. In case, of resolution is not possible within this timescale, Gravity Skills will certainly recommend you in writing of the factor for the delay and the expected date of resolution.
- Where we locate that any preventative and corrective action is required; this will certainly get recorded.
- This Complaints Policy and Procedure is to be sent to candidates along with Course Joining Instructions and Course Evaluation Forms.
Please direct all complaints to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write directly to
Abdullah Rashid, Managing Director, Gravity Skills, Office #20, First Floor, Al Mirqab Complex, Al Nasr, QATAR
Referral to NEBOSH
Should your complaint not be satisfied by Gravity Skills in accordance with this procedure you are entitled to pass on your complaint on to NEBOSH at e-mail email@example.com or write to:
Tania Barker, Customer Service Manager, NEBOSH
Meridian Business Park
Please note; if your concern relates to your examination result or malpractice in the conduct of an examination, your complaint will be dealt with directly by NEBOSH under either the Enquiry About Result procedure or Malpractice policy at the following link