10% off – Special Discount Package on Certified Document Controller Course
Do what’s best for your future happiness!
Give your career a chance of rebirth, Just take admission and we’ll do the rest.
Why Gravity Skills ?
Experienced, friendly, background-checked, and insured, our Teaching professionals are always there for you.
Our professional trainers are always available for your training. They are waiting to polish your skills and to add shine to your CV.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Not satisfied with Institution? Don’t worry. We’ll refund your money if any unsatisfaction happen. It’s as simple as that.(Conditions Applied)
Certified Document Controller Course in Qatar
Certified Document Controller educational program @ Gravity Skills, Qatar
A comprehensive, active and extremely interactive document management coaching course, covering all aspects of document management tasks. during this course, we are going to cover the fundamentals (such as document checks, numbering, identification, filing, distribution) similarly as additional advanced subjects (such as life cycle, as-built, procedures, reports, interfaces).
This course is each for:
Beginners in Document Control: this course offers a sturdy foundation for the profession, explains all the tasks and responsibilities, and contains various workshops and tutorials. you’ll acquire competencies that may be applied to daily work.
Experienced Document Controllers: most Document Controllers learn the discipline ‘on-the-job’. This course consolidates basics, formalizes data and deepens competences. It permits skilled Document Controllers to check their expertise with common / best practices.
And for everybody, it is a nice chance to network and share the expertise with different Document management professionals.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the requirements for document control, traceability, audibility, quality, consistency
- Understand the role of the document controller and his/her interfaces
- List out and perform the critical quality checks to run on documentation
- Understand what a deliverable is and how it is managed
- Understand and explain the rationale behind document numbering and identification
- Manage documents through their lifecycle
- Make the distinction between working and official documents
- Understand the requirement for document templates
- Ensure the traceability of documents, comments, distribution and transmittal
- Understand document control specifications and procedures
- Ensure document distribution and manage document review and approval
- Understand the work for As-Built and Final Documentation phases
- Understand the requirements for document security and confidentiality and the means for document protection
- Understand and explain the requirements for electronic document management systems (EDMS)
- Build and issue report on document status
- Interact with technical teams and managers
Introduction & Role of the Lead Document Controller
- Definition of Document Control
- Differentiate the Roles
- Definition of the Role of Lead Document Controller
- Planning & Organising Document Control Tasks
- Methodology for planning & organizing tasks
- Workload & Resource Calculation
- Planning & Tasks Allocation
- Progress Monitoring
Stakeholder Management, Gatekeeping & Communication
- Stakeholders Management
- Implementation of Document Control Systems
- Methodology of implementation
- Assessment of requirements
- Implementation plan
Implementation of Document Control Rules
- Documenting the Document Control System
- Internal Procedures & Guidelines
- Instructions to Contractors
- Document Templates
Management of Document Control Team
- Team Leading
- Performance Management
- Workload Management
Basics of Document flow.
- Management (Soft and Hard Copies).
- Different Documentation and related project activities.
- Filing – Numbering, arranging etc.
- Letter coding – A, B, C etc.
- Data wise, Number wise Files.
- Front cover/Index
- File shifting procedure
- Soft and Hard Copies of Documents
- Practical case studies on each area with Work Sheets.
- Software’s included: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
Fill out the form & We will get back to you shortly.
Why Gravity Skills ?
Gravity Skills are specialists within the style and delivery of health and safety coaching throughout the globe. Over our five year history, a many our students and businesses have chosen Gravity Skills as their most popular coaching supplier. Our knowledgeable trainers and friendly support groups inspire total confidence within the people and firms we tend to train and advise.